Got this on email. Maybe it’s blog worthy:
Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun! Copy this entire email and paste into a new email that you can send, change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you.
1. What is your occupation? Call Center Supervisor
2. What color are your socks right now? Black when I started this, then barefoot.
3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Tacos and a very spicy chicken burrito
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, I learned to drive on one.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister-in-law
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course
9. How old are you today? 38
10. Favorite drink? Rum & Coke (too bad I can’t drink it anymore)
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? football
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope
13. Pets? 1 dog, 3 cats
14. Favorite food? Rum cake
15. Last movie you watched? Wild Hogs
16. What do you do to vent anger? Vent to someone
17. Favorite Day of the year? Christmas
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Toy guns of course. What else do little boys like?
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? sure
23. Who is most likely to respond? Julie – she’s a sucker for these things 🙂
24. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone else
25. Current living arrangements? Kinda vague…in a house with my wife and daughter
26. When was the last time you cried? My grandmother’s funeral.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and a box of receipts along with the occasional tie. I hate it when they fall off the tie rack.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Darin, I’ve known since fourth grade
29. The friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? Chris K
30. Favorite smell? —– huh?
31. What inspires you? good question
32. What are you afraid of? The older I get, the more I don’t like heights. Freaky isn’t it?
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
34. Favorite car? 66 Mustang. I learned to drive on one
35. Favorite cat breed? Guys don’t have favorite cat breeds.
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 8 – including the key to the lock I used for my wall locker in the USMC. I’ve been out for 14 years now.
37. How many years at your current job? 5 years, 1 month
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
39. How many states have you lived in? 4 plus one U.S. Territory. I won’t count all the states I’ve driven through, even though I was living when I drove through them.
40. How many countries have you been to? Counting the U.S. – 3
41. Today’s date and time: 01/09/2008 – 11:14 pm